Information on Consumers Right of Withdrawal
Right of Withdrawal
You can withdraw from your contractual declaration within two weeks without stating written reasons (e.g. letter, fax, e-mail) or ñ if the goods have been delivered to you before the period ñ by return shipping the goods. The period begins after receipt of this written information, but not before receipt of the goods by the recipient (for multiple receipt of similar items not before the receipt of the first partial delivery) and also not before the fulfilment of our information duty according to art. 312c par. 2 BGB in connection with art. 1 par. 1, 2 and 4 BGB-InfoV as well as our duties according to art. 312e par. 1 section 1 BGB in connection with art. 3 BGB-InfoV. In order to adhere to the withdrawal period the timely dispatch of the withdrawal or the goods is sufficient. The withdrawal is to be addressed to:
Industriestr. I Nr. 4
FAX: +43 2635 20 214 33
FAX: +43 2635 20 214 33
Effects of Withdrawal
In case of an effective withdrawal, the services already received and also their uses (e.g. interest) are to be returned. If you cannot return these services in full or partially or only with reduced value, then you may have to cover the reduced value. If goods are transferred, this does not apply in cases where the reduction of value is merely an effect of their examination ñ as it would have been possible for you in a store. You are not obliged to cover a reduced value if it is only an effect of normal operation of the product. Goods that may be dispatched in a package must be return shipped at your risk. You have to bear the costs for return shipping the goods if the goods delivered are those ordered and you have not yet carried out payment or contractually agreed partial payment at the time of withdrawal. Otherwise return shipment is free of charge for you. Obligations for payment must be fulfilled within 14 days. This period begins for you at the time of sending the withdrawal or return shipping the item, it begins for us with their receipt.
For a service, your right of withdrawal becomes invalid prematurely if your contractual partner has initiated the service before the end of the withdrawal period upon your explicit request or if you have caused it yourself.
End of Information on the Right of Withdrawal
Exclusion from Right of Withdrawal
The right of withdrawal does not apply to distant selling contracts
1. for the delivery of goods made to specifications by the Customer, or specifically adapted to Customer needs or goods that are not suitable for return shipment due to their nature or being perishable or goods with an expired use-by date,
2. for the delivery of audio or video media or of software, if the delivered media have been opened by the consumer,
3. for the delivery of newspapers, periodicals or magazines,
4. that refer to delivery of goods or financial services the price of which is subject to fluctuations on the financial market which the company has no control over and which may occur within the period of withdrawal, especially services in connection with shares issued by a foreign investment agency, or other freely tradeable commercial papers, commercial papers, derivative activities or money market instruments.
1. Please avoid damaging or soiling the goods. If possible return ship the goods to us in the original packaging with all accessories and all packaging parts. If necessary use protective outer packaging. If you do not have the original packaging any more, please ensure sufficient protection from transport damages with suitable packaging.
2. If possible, do not send us the goods with unpaid postage, but as an insured package and keep the receipt. We would also be happy to cover the postage costs in advance if they are not to be covered by you.
3. Please note that the terms explained under 1-2 are no preconditions for the effective invocation of the right of withdrawal.
To view PDF files, you need, for example, the free Acrobat Reader. The Acrobat Reader is available as a free download on the website of Adobe. download Acrobat Reader