Gift Voucher FAQ
Purchasing Gift Vouchers.
You can buy vouchers, if they are offered in the Shop, like normal products. As soon as you have bought a voucher, and it has been activated after successful payment, the amount appears in your shopping cart. Now you can send the desired amount via email by clicking on the link "send voucher".
How to send vouchers
In order to send a voucher please click on the link "send voucher" in your shopping cart. In order to send a voucher we need the following information:
- first name/surname of the recipient
- A valid email address of the recipient
- The desired amount, this amount can be lower than your total credit.
- A short message for the recipient.
Please check your information before sending. Before sending you have the possibility to correct your information at any time.
Buying with Gift Vouchers.
As soon as you have a credit, you can use it for paying your order. During the order process you have the possibility to redeem your voucher. In case your credit is lower than the total amount you'll need to select your preferred method of payment for the difference. In case your credit is higher than the total amount you'll be able to use the remaining credit for your following orders.
Redeeming Gift Vouchers.
If you have received a voucher by email, you can enter the amount as follows:
1. Click on the link given in the email. In case you don't have a personal customer account, you have the possibility to open an account.
2. During the order process you can manually enter the code on the page "methods of paymant". Please first redeem your voucher and then select your preferred method of payment.
When problems occur.
In case there should occur any unexpected problems with a voucher, please contact us using the contact form. Please describe the problem in a detailed way, important details are among others your customer number, the code of the voucher, error messages of the system as well as the browser you use.